Fresh Fruit Salad2012-05-21
- Servings : 10-12
- 6 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
- 1/2 pound seedless green grapes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, or less, to taste
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure.
Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine.
Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
Recipe from About.com