Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie2012-06-29
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 4:15 h
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 squares BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 bananas, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into quarters
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Salted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
MIX wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from 1/2 chocolate square. Refrigerate.
MICROWAVE remaining 1-1/2 chocolate squares and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Place bananas in crust; drizzle with melted chocolate.
BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over bananas; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Top with chocolate curls and nuts just before serving.
Recipe from Kraft Foods®