- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
- 4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 3 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium white onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- Pinch sugar
- 1 serrano chile, chopped fine
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
No Steps Found !
Serve with fresh tortilla chips.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Author: 2010 California Avocado Best Guacamole Contest Best Tasting Category Winner, David Vaughan
Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission from a consumer submission